Question about how stars work between member based & point based groups

Started by NW Dreamer, September 20, 2014, 08:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NW Dreamer

I hope this is the right board for this question.  I did some searching of the online documentation and these boards, but didn't find a match to my question so... Here it is:

How is the choice of what stars to display determined?  I have two member groups which each have a single colored star and several point-based groups with the usual incrementing stars depending on how many posts a member has made.  What I'm noticing is some randomness in what actually gets attached to a member.  My guess is whatever happened last takes priority, but I don't know for sure.

What I'd like, but don't see a way to do yet, is to have one color star for each member group and also have the point based stars.  For example, let's say member "A" is in the first group (which has one blue star) and is a Newbie (which has one yellow star).  I'd like to see him with one blue star and one yellow.  Then, let's take member "B" who is in both groups (the other has a green star) and is a full member.  I'd like to see him with one blue star, one green star and three yellow stars.

In other words, I'd like to have this show both what groups a member is in as well as what level of posting they have achieved.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Craig
Craig

NW Dreamer

Update...  I may have found an alternate solution with one of the mods.  Now if I can only get it to work...  :-\
Craig

Kindred

The PRIMARY membergroup badge gets displayed.
ALSO, the post count membergroup stars get displayed.

If you need to have primary, secondary and post count Stars displayed, then you will need a mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: