News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Viewing Smileys

Started by Goldengirl71, September 20, 2014, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chalky

Quote from: Steve on September 21, 2014, 09:49:35 AM

@ Denise ... K@ has some great smilies and if you need even more, I know where you can get them. ;)

My forum has 645 smileys now  :D  I need some more Christmas smileys I think, and if anybody has a "falling off a chair in surprise" smiley I'd be grateful  :P

Steve

I'm guessing you don't mean this:
DO NOT pm me for support!

Chalky

Close but no.  I have lots of laughing smileys already.  The little dude has to fall off the chair with shock or surprise, not laughter  :)

Goldengirl71

Like that little "falling off a chair" never saw that one;)

On the themes info, interesting.  I remove the previous template, or old program etc.  Just a habit, plus I always feel less clutter, just how I see it.  I didn't know you could have as many as you wanted so thank you much for that info.

Today I'll be working on getting the smilies added that I like (love the animated, or emoticons).  This one killed me K gave me, LOL! It's not a "smiley" per say, but it will be suitable for some of the outlandish seniors I know, LOL!!
denise

Arantor

Goldengirl71

Goldengirl71

Quote from: Arantor on September 21, 2014, 12:06:08 PM
That's normally my place! ;D

Wow, and you seem so well-behaved, LOL:)

Arantor

Quote from: abbynormal on September 21, 2014, 12:12:28 PM
Wow, and you seem so well-behaved, LOL:)

Certain people around here would tell you otherwise >:D

Justyne

Indeed. Arantor is quite the brat, but very lovable.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Chalky

Quote from: abbynormal on September 21, 2014, 12:11:21 PM
Hi Chalky,

I found this one, hope you can see the link:

http://phaethorn.deviantart.com/art/Fall-off-chair-emoticon-761615

Thanks, that's very very close!  I've saved it but I'm still not seeing the surprise there....  :)  You concentrate on your own smileys for now, that should keep you busy for a while  :D

Goldengirl71

Hey, it's a nice break to help someone else;)  If I run across one, I'll "bring it on" here;) denise

Chalky

Goldengirl71

Hohoho! Cool K;)  I am going to snag a few of those too;)  Thanks for sharing, very generous;) denise

Advertisement: