News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Errors on board and with Database PLEASE HELP!

Started by pirc-bw, September 20, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pirc-bw

I really need some help.  First let me say that I have not installed any new mods in the last two weeks or perhaps longer.

Starting yesterday images attached to posts were not showing up.  Some posts were not showing up either.  Sometimes the images attached to one post would pop in as part of another post.  I have looked at the error logs and I am attaching images I made of them.
I ran all maintenance.  When I attempted to run Find & Fix errors a second time I got the error shown in the second image.

When I look at the Critical Errors I see this one repeated..
QuoteWrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_msg)
Function: DisplayApply Filter: Only show the errors from this file File: /services17/webpages/util/o/e/oe2z8vqc.myutilitysite.com/public/Sources/Display.php
Line: 842
I really need help solving this please.

To access the forum go here.
www.bw-forums.com
User=Test Member
Password = letmein

For board info see my signature.
Merlene
Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0.16
Current SMF version: SMF 2.0.16
www.bw-forums.com

Kindred

loooks like you migth want to have a conversation with your host, as it seems that the database may have gotten corrupted.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pirc-bw

Is there any way to fix that, or do you just start over?
Merlene
Version Information:
www.bw-forums.com

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pirc-bw

I did, and they repaired it on their end.  How do I know if it worked?
Merlene
Version Information:
www.bw-forums.com

Kindred

well, do you still get the errors that you first reported?
Слaва
Украинi

pirc-bw

No, not so far.  I have my moderators doing tests and I am not seeing errors showing up.
Thanks for sending me the right way...
Merlene
Version Information:
www.bw-forums.com

Advertisement: