News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Image insert option

Started by Goldengirl71, September 21, 2014, 05:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldengirl71

I wasn't sure if I needed to ask here, or the developer of my Prored theme, I suspect it's the latter, but take a chance and ask here.

Is there a way for me to get this sort of "image" handling for my senior site? (see attachments).  I find there is a way to add these, but the other way, in my attachment, is so much easier for the people that will be on my site.  Maybe there is a mod, but I did a search using "image insert" and found nothing.

I appreciate any help, Denise

PS please see attached for what I am talking about.  You will see on the left, the icons, and one looks like a photo, so people are able to find it easy, and then click, choose their photo from their own pc, or, from URL.

ARG01

That would probably take a custom mod, of which I am not sure that anyone has come up with yet.
However before you go too far with what may be difficult customizations, I suggest that you follow along with the topic below. It may be a while but it appears very promising.  It's a lot of reading but worth checking out. ;)

There might be cake
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Goldengirl71

thank you SimpMode,

I will gladly read it, wow, I hope something is on the way where we can add this.  Until then, I won't sweat it, people joining will be slow, and I can help them a long adding their images until we get something. 

LOL, that makes me "now" want to learn how to build mods!!  One thing at a time Denise, I do love learning things though, things I love like webdesigns;)

thanks again!  ;)

Goldengirl71

Ok, I find it is called a "direct upload" option.  At least I know what to ask for now;)  ty again, off to read your link now, Denise

Advertisement: