News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Image insert option

Started by Goldengirl71, September 21, 2014, 05:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldengirl71

I wasn't sure if I needed to ask here, or the developer of my Prored theme, I suspect it's the latter, but take a chance and ask here.

Is there a way for me to get this sort of "image" handling for my senior site? (see attachments).  I find there is a way to add these, but the other way, in my attachment, is so much easier for the people that will be on my site.  Maybe there is a mod, but I did a search using "image insert" and found nothing.

I appreciate any help, Denise

PS please see attached for what I am talking about.  You will see on the left, the icons, and one looks like a photo, so people are able to find it easy, and then click, choose their photo from their own pc, or, from URL.

ARG01

That would probably take a custom mod, of which I am not sure that anyone has come up with yet.
However before you go too far with what may be difficult customizations, I suggest that you follow along with the topic below. It may be a while but it appears very promising.  It's a lot of reading but worth checking out. ;)

There might be cake
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Goldengirl71

thank you SimpMode,

I will gladly read it, wow, I hope something is on the way where we can add this.  Until then, I won't sweat it, people joining will be slow, and I can help them a long adding their images until we get something. 

LOL, that makes me "now" want to learn how to build mods!!  One thing at a time Denise, I do love learning things though, things I love like webdesigns;)

thanks again!  ;)

Goldengirl71

Ok, I find it is called a "direct upload" option.  At least I know what to ask for now;)  ty again, off to read your link now, Denise

Advertisement: