Show child boards below parent boards or above parent boards.

Started by Grej, September 22, 2014, 01:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grej

Could an option be added to Show child boards below parent boards or above parent boards for each individual board?

Kindred

in short, no.

We are actually removing configuration options for things which are not used by 99% of the admins... And this is definitely one of those sort of options. No offense intended...

If you would like this, then I suggest asking someone to write you a mod for it....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antes

br360

There is this mod that will do what you're looking for; but it does it for all boards, and not just specific ones- http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3076

Antechinus

That doesn't actually give an option. It just puts them all below.

margarett

Unless I'm reading it wrong, that MOD doesn't do what the user wants.

The way I see it, he wants to have, in BoardIndex, child boards above or below its parent (although I'm not sure if it makes much sense :P )

If that MOD is what the user wants, it should be more or less easy to adapt it to allow to choose where to put it :)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Antechinus

It aint what he wants. Only does MessageIndex.template.php, and puts them under the topic listing (basic template edit). Someone would have to write another mod.

Grej

Quote from: br360 on September 22, 2014, 01:31:19 PM
There is this mod that will do what you're looking for; but it does it for all boards, and not just specific ones- http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3076

Yes, I need a mod that does it for specific boards. That one is cool but it's not what I'm looking for.

Advertisement: