News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

question about statistic

Started by tranhiep116, September 22, 2014, 10:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tranhiep116

I want to see the list of articles and responses of each month to print out. I have found
but I want to see each month to compare it with.
for example I want to review last month, for example. I have configured the stars, but i can know how to do that

I using the forum are: Powered by SMF 1.1.8 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC

Arantor

Firstly, you're running a version with literally dozens of holes in it. Current 1.1.x version is version 1.1.19.

Secondly, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're after. A list of articles and responses... you want a printable list of topics per month?

tranhiep116

ya. I want  a printable list of topics per month

Arantor

What exactly about the topics? The names? How many per day? The entire contents of topics?

The more detailed you can be about what you want, the better chance you have of someone spending the time to make it for you since as far as I know this doesn't exist.

(It requires quite a bit of effort to make these things. Someone who doesn't put the effort into being clear and detailed about what they want invariably gets disappointed)

Advertisement: