[FREE] Edit Post with Standard Text & Modify topic title

Started by expertsonline, September 22, 2014, 11:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

expertsonline

Hi All - Have been using SMF for a while now, and have not had any issues with it.

There are two things which my mods are doing manually at the moment, and with the users increasing, its taking more and more time.
So I was hoping if any mods existed to achieve this, and if not, could someone guide me towards creating something.

First Mod Request
On one of my boards, I require mods to amend the users posts and add a line to the bottom, something like :
"System Edit: Application unsuccessful. Insufficient information provided"

I was wondering if a mod existed which could add standard quick edit buttons to append pre-defined text to the end of the posts.

Second Mod Request
I would like to be able to flag support request threads that have been solved/answers to allow support staff to focus on unanswered queries. I was wondering if a mod existed to amend the title of the post to prefix a pre-defined text to it.
e.g. [Solved] or [Answered]

I was using the Topic Solved Mod in 2.0.6 to change the message icon to a tick which worked well, however the mod seems to have errors installing in 2.0.8

Thanks again for a great product!

[EDIT: Have been able to install the topic solved mod manually in 2.0.8 :)]

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: