News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Help: Theme edit. Concept

Started by Osa7, September 27, 2014, 03:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osa7

Hello,
I am a new SMf user and I am trying to edit a theme (Concept).
All I want to do is change where it says 'concept' on the header to reflect my website name.
Thanks.

Arantor

Which theme is this please? (link to it would be useful)

Kindred

Also, in general, questions regarding a specific theme should be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that specific theme.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Osa7

Illori

please dont open duplicate topics on the same issue. your other thread was deleted.

Arantor

Quote from: Osa7 on September 27, 2014, 05:00:02 PM
Theme Concept.

Yes, I know what it's called. I was hoping you would show me where you got it from so I could take a look at it myself.

Burke ♞ Knight

Osa7

My Apology about the duplicate. I'm new to all of this.
I downloaded the theme from this website.
I cannot remove or edit the logo 'concept' on the top left Conner. I checked the image folder but it is not there. Again, I'm new to all of this. Thanks.

Burke ♞ Knight

If you are running SMF 1.1.x line, this theme will NOT work right for you.
It is made for SMF 2.0.7 and later.

Deaks

Bk the theme will work on any 2.0 stable also to the OP ask in the themes support topic, I can't remember fully but I am sure you need to replace logo.PNG can't look ATM as I'm on my tablet
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Chalky

Yet we are discussing this in the 1.1.x board...  Osa7, which version of SMF are you using?

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: Chalky on September 28, 2014, 04:08:07 AM
Yet we are discussing this in the 1.1.x board...  Osa7, which version of SMF are you using?

And that is why I said what I did. ;)

Chalky

Quote from: BurkeKnight on September 28, 2014, 04:46:16 AM
Quote from: Chalky on September 28, 2014, 04:08:07 AM

And that is why I said what I did. ;)

I know  ;)

kat

If the demo link to TrayBake's site worked, we could see... :P

kat

Just downloaded the theme. Sure enough, it looks like it's "logo.png", in the images\custom directory.

Osa7

Thanks guys.
i cannot find logo.png.
this is very frustrating because i really like this theme and want to keep it.

kat

Just to clarify...

In the theme's directory, there's another, named "images". In there, is another, named "custom". logo.png's in there.

Osa7

Thanks buddy.
just saw it.
i'm going to edit the image now and upload. i will let you know how i did. again, thanks

Advertisement: