News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[FREE]CSS3 Name System

Started by VeXan, September 28, 2014, 05:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeXan

Version

Description
Basically, I just want a system where I can go and edit membergroups, and have a section under color where I can add css3 to the name. You can find something similar at www  .  forums . cloudsixteen . com (Apparently I can't post links...)

Permissions
I just want anybody with access to the Administration area to do this.

Feature Set
Explained in the description.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

VeXan

Doesn't seem to be compatible with my version, but other than that, it'd be perfect.

margarett

It's compatible to 2.0 which probably means that it's compatible with the whole 2.0.x range ;)
How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

VeXan

It only kind of works. I would put text-shadow: 0 0 10px #006FFF; in, but when I save it, it goes to text-shadow: 0 0 10p...

margarett

Have a look in the mod's support topic ;) That's where you need to ask for support
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=446183.0

VeXan

Nothing there, any chance you could help me here?

Arantor

I see you got help over there. It's always better to have mod-related discussions in the mod's dedicated thread because it keeps it all together.

Advertisement: