News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to active tapatalk after installed

Started by Abhijit1030, September 30, 2014, 06:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abhijit1030

I installed latest version of tapatalk in my SMF 2.0.8 forum.

but how to activate my forum in tapatalk. I do same procedure what they say. I contact them they say I also install WordPress tapatalk plugin in my SMF.

but how can I do that I have no idea

Kindred

you will really have to talk to them about the plugin. We do not support Tapatalk here
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Abhijit1030

This is SMF plugin then why not you guys support about that

What is the reason unofficial mod or what please reply

Burke ♞ Knight

Mod authors support their mods.
Tapatalk made the mod, I think, so it up to them to support it.

For me, however, Tapatalk is not for me. :P

Deaks

This site is for support on SMF not mods (unless its in the mod support topic), as tapatalk is not available on here as they keep breaking the guidelines then you need to ask on the tapatalk forum.  Their are thousands of mods and themes on here you cannot expect  volunteers to know ins and outs of every mod and theme ...
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Abhijit1030

But many users of my forum using tapatalk. And they requesting me to add our forum to tapatalk network.

I understand this one is unofficial mod and they break SMF guidelines so I can't get not support about this.

but my request is any expert who use tapatalk in his/her forum who can guide me.

Thank you. if noone  interested then lock this topic.

Sorry if I am rude

radu81

have you seen this? https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=smf

then at the end of page you will find "Add my forum to Tapatalk network"

sorry for my bad english

Abhijit1030

Anyway I am successfully activate my forum to tapatalk.

Now the topic marked as solve

Advertisement: