News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Trouble with Additional Author Mod

Started by Mystik Enchantress, October 01, 2014, 12:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystik Enchantress

Hi, I am having a little trouble with the mod Additional Author. I was hoping that someone could help me? I downloaded the mod from here and went to my package section, downloaded the package from my computer, but then I get a failed test. So, I am not sure that installing is safe? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

I have provided a screen shot of my install screen below.

margarett

Hi and welcome to sm.org ;)

For future reference, all MOD questions should be asked in its respective support topic. Every MOD has one, and you can find it in the MOD page, under the button
QuoteSupport and comments for this mod

Anyway, since this is your first post :P
You have no problems in the MOD. The errors are in the Core theme, which isn't required and isn't even supported by most MOD authors ;)
You should select every active theme in your forum, provided you have no errors in those.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Mystik Enchantress

>.< Sorry sorry sorry. I actually was looking to see if there was a page for that mod for something like this but I couldn't find it. I still don't see what your talking about...under the...button? Sorry, I probably seem really dumb, but I'm new to this stuff. >.<

margarett

Check here: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3903
In the upper part of the page, right at the middle, you'll see a blue button with the text "Support and comments for this mod"
;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Mystik Enchantress

Advertisement: