News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Undefined index error?((Fixed))

Started by showmehost, October 01, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

showmehost

Went to my forum just now at mokanbaseball.com [nofollow] and got the below error? I haven't done anything to the forum for at least a month. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks for any help that you give.

8: Undefined index: mgallery_gallery
File: /home/content/n/o/s/nospinradio/html/sub_domains/Mokanbaseball/Themes/default/smfhacks_templates/global-hf.template.php (main_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 803

showmehost

I fixed it. I just uploaded an old index.template file to get it working again.

Ninja ZX-10RR

This is quite strange though... It's quite impossible that you upload an older file and get it to work if you didn't edit anything recently because it might have deleted some more things and could have broken some recently installed things (the latest ones, not in the last month, the previous ones). If that happens again please try to disable the evaluation of templates from the server settings and post the error again.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: