Help - about Custom Profile Fields

Started by tomchan1998, October 02, 2014, 10:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomchan1998

How can the Custom Profile Fields appeared in the member lists ? just like the email
thx

tranhiep116

It's stored in the themes table, one row per user per field.

You'll find it by matching the id_theme to 1, id_member to the user you want, and 'variable' is a modified version of the profile field's name.

Kindred

hehehe -- that information is pointless to this user
1- he's not asking how to GET the information
2- he's already proven that he has ZERO coding skill
3- the mod provided does exactly what the user has asked for.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Now I was confused... Were you laughing or mentioning the user? ;D ;D ;D
(Really really sorry. Couldn't resist :P )
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

tomchan1998

Why the mod can't install, mine is 2.0.9 ?? :(

margarett

It's quite an old mod, it can happen that it won't work in 2.0.x (it was released in early RC versions)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

tomchan1998

Quote from: margarett on October 04, 2014, 04:57:06 AM
It's quite an old mod, it can happen that it won't work in 2.0.x (it was released in early RC versions)

Then can you teach me what can I do? I want to use this please :)

br360

Quote from: margarett on October 04, 2014, 04:57:06 AM

Believe it or not, the 2.0(RC3) version that I am attaching works fine on 2.0.9- and it even installs cleanly without having to emulate.

margarett

I'm not sure you can attach that. Licensing constraints...
Where did you get that?

Illori

Quote from: margarett on October 04, 2014, 06:04:43 AM
I'm not sure you can attach that. Licensing constraints...
Where did you get that?

it has no license in the package, so it has been removed.

br360

Ah sorry guys, I didn't know. I'm actually pretty sure that I downloaded that from here though (probably close to 2 years ago maybe), as I had tested that mod out when I first saw it.

Advertisement: