News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Icon problems

Started by neonmech, October 12, 2005, 12:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neonmech

I recently upgraded from phpbb to SMF and everything seems to be working fine except that some of the default theme images are not working properly.
Here's an example : http://angryoaf.com/funkytaru/data_launch/index.php?board=21.0
All the messages in that forum should be sticked or announcments but there is no graphic depicting their status.
Any idea why this may be? I tried uploading the icons again via ftp but that changes nothing.
When I select the "classic Yabb theme" all the icons appair as they should.
funkytaru.angryoaf.com
Running:
SMF version 1.1 rc2
Bridge v3.20
Joomla! 1.0.8

xenovanis

Something is wrong with your paths. You can check your paths in Admin -> Theme and Layout Settings -> Theme Settings
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

neonmech

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I checked the paths but they were fine so I uploaded the entire theme folder to the server again... Appairently my FTP program likes to have fun with my files...
I'm currently using Filezilla anyone have any suggestions on an alternative? (thats not cute ftp)
funkytaru.angryoaf.com
Running:
SMF version 1.1 rc2
Bridge v3.20
Joomla! 1.0.8

Killer Possum

And I was gonna suggest CuteFTP :P. Anyways, I use FileZilla and it works fine. Do you have the latest version?

Oldiesmann

I've never had any problems with FileZilla.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: