News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Changes icon format

Started by Jogge, October 02, 2014, 03:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jogge

Hi

Is it possible to changes the icons format from .gif to .png

Thanks

Jörgen
-- if you don´t ask i can not answer--

margarett

They are .png in 2.1 IIRC. In 2.0 it will probably not happen :(
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ARG01

It is possible as I have done it before. However, it is extremely time consuming and nowhere worth the work required to accomplish doing so. Best just wait for 2.1.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Jogge

Thanks for the comments

Think i whait to 2.1 then
-- if you don´t ask i can not answer--

Biology Forums

Why don't the designers implement sprites instead of individual icons?

Burke ♞ Knight

Sprites are okay, but when deciding to change an image, that could be an issue for some people, as editing a sprite can be a royal pain...lol

ARG01

Quote from: BurkeKnight on October 05, 2014, 12:28:48 AM
Sprites are okay, but when deciding to change an image, that could be an issue for some people, as editing a sprite can be a royal pain...lol

Not to mention the math involved.  ;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Biology Forums

That's definitely true. I only appreciated them after 3 years of learning lol

ARG01

To elaborate;

First attachment = Easy sprite. Not much work required. Most designers can accomplish within minutes.

Second attachment = Difficult sprite. Many hours required. Must be a mathematical genius.

;D

Advertisement: