News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Need help to delete stuff (PICTURE IN TOPIC)

Started by bestnow, October 05, 2014, 12:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bestnow

Can any body help me delete this stuff

here is picture it is 3things i need to delete

dont want it on bottom!!

Picture: 1

Picture: 2

Kindred

really?  You intend to delete all of the action buttons and the linktree/breadcrumbs on the bottom?

Why would you ever want to do that?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

I think he only wants to delete one copy of them, so only the ones at the bottom are relevant in most cases.

Aside from the fact that it actually makes it harder in almost every case to not have that additional markup around to be helpful. Trying to have one set of navigation implies you know better than users do how they want to use the site you're offering, and unless you're a HMI or UI/UX expert, the odds are that you're probably wrong.

Biology Forums

Nice!

Probably just wanted a cleaner look. You could even make the argument (if replies > 0), show them. Page index for our community shows when the topic contains multiple pages (makes more sense - example)

Arantor

I wonder if he broke the JavaScript that works with that code in passing.

Then again, the mode where he could use that code - to select multiple posts at once to delete or split - is turned off, so it's not like he might notice...

Biology Forums

That can be circumvented with some css (display:none).

Wonder what technique the OP used

wedealantiques

bestnow

Quote from: wedealantiques on November 01, 2016, 02:37:37 PM
bestnow,

Care to share what you did?

hi, it was
awhile ago dont remember so much about it
but think i can do it again if u want send the theme i can do it ,
little hard to answer about it but ex:
think its 3 or 4different files.

EXEMPEL:

for page number 

and

« previous next »

and

ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT command
are this code :

<div class="next">', $context['previous_next'], '</div>
<div class="margintop middletext floatleft">', $txt['pages'], ': ', $context['page_index'], !empty($modSettings['topbottomEnable']) ? $context['menu_separator'] . ' &nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="#lastPost"><strong>' . $txt['go_down'] . '</strong></a>' : '', '</div>
<div class="nav floatright">', template_button_strip($normal_buttons, 'bottom'), '

edit by Kindred to remove a whole screen of blank spaces

Advertisement: