News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to add Google adsense banners?

Started by cyberweb, October 12, 2014, 04:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberweb

Hi,

Is there any simple way to add Google adsense on SMF pages (main page, header/footer, in between thread)

I tried to use Ads manager but looks like it's not compatible with the current theme I'm using.

Please advise.

thx

kat

Quote from: cyberweb on October 12, 2014, 04:42:44 AMI tried to use Ads manager but looks like it's not compatible with the current theme I'm using.

Although there're other ad mods, what makes you think the Management one doesn't work with your theme? It certainly should do.

cyberweb

Well, it gives a "Test failed" error message when I tried to install it (See attached).

I tried every single theme in http://dzinerstudio.com/ [nofollow] & none of them has 100% "Test Sucessful" message.

Does the mod require some modification again in order to work with those themes?

Plz advise.

ARG01

Quote from: cyberweb on October 13, 2014, 03:17:14 AM
Well, it gives a "Test failed" error message when I tried to install it (See attached).

I tried every single theme in http://dzinerstudio.com/ & none of them has 100% "Test Sucessful" message.

Does the mod require some modification again in order to work with those themes?

Plz advise.

I am not sure what your specific issue is but Google Ad Sense functions just fine on all of our themes. But since you are using a premium theme, I cannot offer assistance here in the public forums. Try asking here.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: