News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Tidy Child Boards

Started by Shoorty, October 13, 2014, 01:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoorty

Just wondering how can create child off look like this with these small on and off icons, and not like this:

Mine:

This is how i want it to look:

margarett

You should really use more "descriptive" subjects...

This is a modification to your theme layout. As such, you should ask your theme author how to do it. If you let us know what theme is it, maybe someone can peek at it (but the best way to get support on a theme is always with its author)

Moving to Graphics ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

first of all -- "help please" is worse than useless as a post title...  people skim the list looking for things to help with -- and many will just skip the thread if it is not something that looks like they could help...   so "help please" means nothing to anyone.   SPECIFIC information about what you are asking about -- that is how you title a thread, properly.

second...   it's either a mod or a theme.... or both.
did you try searching the mod site?
like for example: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2294
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Shoorty

It's my edit of mysticjade 2.0.9, and I can't install the mod you gave to me it says

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Kindred

answered in the FAQ
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_can_I_install_a_mod_that_doesn%27t_work_in_my_SMF_version

I suggest that you read the FAQ especially - and the rest of the manual as well.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Gwenwyfar

Add this to your css:

td.children strong {
  float: left;
  width: 33%; }

Then just add whatever styling you want to it.

You might want to remove the "child boards" title from the template too.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: