Spoiler Help

Started by Dragon41673, October 14, 2014, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon41673

All, I wasn't sure where to post this...so if I put it in the wrong spot I apologize, but I'm looking for the ability to use the BBCode for spoilers on my site which is running SMF 2.0.9. I just tried it & it doesn't work, but I figured it wouldn't.

I've searched & searched, read a bunch of forum posts here about spoilers, and I'm just simply confused. There are so many mods out there for this, it's overwhelming, I'm not sure which to pick. So if anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it...

I'd like it to look/work something like this post in another SMF forum...
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/off-topic/unified-doctor-who-thread/msg974336/#msg974336

Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Dragon41673

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 14, 2014, 02:23:18 PM
I have used this before should work with 2.0.9 as well
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=195

vbgamer45, thanks for the suggestion. I wish their images were updated as it just shows image shack images.

Do you have a link to a thread in a forum you've done that will show that to me as a guest?

Thanks!

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Dragon41673

That specific feature was not exactly what I was looking for...but seeing it, I kinda like it.

I'll try this one out...thank you!

Steve

I use that one as well and have been very happy with it. Let us know if you want something different. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Dragon41673

I was looking more for the blacked out lines of text...that when clicked on, reveal white lettering such as in the link I posted. I haven't found it yet, but I've come close. I found a module that when you hover over the black lines it shows the text. That module is called "In line hover spoiler". I might try that as well & decide between the two...

Thanks again guys!

Advertisement: