News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Downloads not recorded right in Customization Site

Started by dougiefresh, October 15, 2014, 02:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougiefresh

I've been noticing that some people are filing reports about bugs in my mods (which I don't have a problem with), but there are ZERO downloads for that mod version....  Can someone explain  this?  To me, it looks like certain groups don't count when they download stuff....

Deaks

issue will be more they are reporting bugs from the older mod saying its newest one, their are no groups that don't get counted even cus team downloads get counted when they download to review.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

dougiefresh

Then someone needs to look at the code for the Customization Site because it's not recording downloads properly....  Someone reported having downloaded v1.14 of the Split Forum mod and reported an error.  I looked at the downloads page for the mod and no one downloaded it (at least according to the download page).  I fixed the error in my mod and was about to re-upload the mod a few hours later, and noticed nobody had downloaded the mod, still.  The single bug report should've at least got me one download for that version....

Yes, the bug report was on v1.14, which is the most current version of the mod, not an earlier version....

Burke ♞ Knight

I just tried downloading, then refreshed the mod's page. It shows the 1 from me downloading it.

LiroyvH

I just downloaded it, instantly incremented to 2.
Guess the bug report may have been wrong.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Deaks

If my memory is right it uses the newest package for the report based on I'd ... But been a long time since I looked at the code could have changed ... Cus site is being revamped and coded but then that's been case for fe years now lol
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: