News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Preview] HelpHosting - SMFTricks

Started by BrianCasillas, October 15, 2014, 10:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianCasillas

SimpleMachines Hello, today I bring you sample the latest design I've done
I hope and pleases them and discuss and accept constructive criticism.
The design style is flat and will be adapted by the team hxxp:smftricks.com [nonactive], right there you'll find it for sale when finished be adapted.
Greetings.

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

BrianCasillas

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments.

Rain Forest

Mortissimov

Overall, it looks good, but it's too css bootstrap for me. I mean, all bootstrap theme look the same, prewritten things, you know.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Navracsics Martin on October 19, 2014, 05:14:00 AM
Overall, it looks good, but it's too css bootstrap for me. I mean, all bootstrap theme look the same, prewritten things, you know.

That doesn't have anything related to the theme. Themes that use bootstrap doesn't have to be the same as you say.
e.g. This theme is pretty different from "Reseller" which is using bootstrap
And wat are you referring with "prewritten"? the theme it's not going to code itself, there are a lot of things to modify in a theme

Biology Forums

BrianCasillas

Hi, well first of all thanks for comment :)
Regarding the comment of bootstrap is the design type that has usually demand.
Moving on, it is good that they would have liked haha.

Mortissimov

@Diego: I mean, prewritten and looks the same like: In a bootstrap have a code for example for button, what someone wrote and you don't need to thinking about how the button should be look like, just copy and paste and in all bootstrap theme that button looks like the same. I don't want to degrading his work, because he work with it, just I don't really like that way. No thinking, just copy and paste.

If you see my works, or my demo page, you can understand it, I hope. :) Sorry for that criticism.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Navracsics Martin on October 20, 2014, 04:18:38 AM
@Diego: I mean, prewritten and looks the same like: In a bootstrap have a code for example for button, what someone wrote and you don't need to thinking about how the button should be look like, just copy and paste and in all bootstrap theme that button looks like the same. I don't want to degrading his work, because he work with it, just I don't really like that way. No thinking, just copy and paste.

If you see my works, or my demo page, you can understand it, I hope. :) Sorry for that criticism.

Not always, you can decide to just manually modify it, I still think that you are generalizing.

Deaks

Looks good but I think blue can be toned down ever so slightly and why not make it a MC, this theme could work well to being in other colors.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

BrianCasillas

Quote from: TrayBake on October 24, 2014, 09:47:08 AM
Looks good but I think blue can be toned down ever so slightly and why not make it a MC, this theme could work well to being in other colors.

Thank you very much for your comment and criticism, as we will be adapted to a best performance improvements, greetings.

Advertisement: