News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[free] Studio-001, Studio-002 and Studio-003

Started by Bloc, October 16, 2014, 06:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

hmmmmm... since it is not broken for me there, and I have received no complaints, after having the theme installed for almost a year, perhaps the issue is your browser installation?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

timidapsin

Quote from: Kindred on September 13, 2016, 08:40:43 AM
hmmmmm... since it is not broken for me there, and I have received no complaints, after having the theme installed for almost a year, perhaps the issue is your browser installation?
its kinda weird, because it happens on other phones :-\ .
Is there a way I can edit the design of the login box?

timidapsin

I just noticed it happens mainly when the phone is in Portrait mode if the phone is set to landscape mode and bent, it shows the remaining contents of the login page.

The login page is not behaving responsively.

Kindred

oh, it *IS* behaving repsonsively....  I see your issue though..

Code (find the following) Select

@media only screen and (max-width: 800px), only screen and (min-resolution: 300dpi) {
.trigger label { margin-top: -40px; }
.floatleft, .floatright { float: none; }

Code (add this, just after) Select

.login dt { text-align: left; }
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

timidapsin

Quote from: Kindred on September 13, 2016, 02:17:48 PM
oh, it *IS* behaving repsonsively....  I see your issue though..

Code (find the following) Select

@media only screen and (max-width: 800px), only screen and (min-resolution: 300dpi) {
   .trigger label { margin-top: -40px; }
   .floatleft, .floatright { float: none; }

Code (add this, just after) Select

.login dt { text-align: left; }

Where do i find and add that?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

timidapsin

Quote from: Kindred on September 13, 2016, 03:53:28 PM
Index.css
Done! the texts are now showing, but the Login button and Forgot your password not showing well

Kindred

well, I disagree with the statement. I think they show just right.

However,

Same location, add this

.login p { text-align: left; }
Слaва
Украинi

timidapsin

Quote from: Kindred on September 13, 2016, 07:18:04 PM
well, I disagree with the statement. I think they show just right.

However,

Same location, add this

.login p { text-align: left; }

still the same, Login button and forgot your password link did not move

------------------
Edited
----------------
I finally fixed it using float left  :D  thanks so much...

timidapsin

Quote from: timidapsin on September 12, 2016, 06:52:30 AM
Quote from: Bloc on July 31, 2015, 11:25:20 AM
Just took a look at your links too, and I have to say they look really great! :) You've done an excellent job in transforming the originals, the rounded look suit them too(I  didn't really go for "curved" in these).
Hello bloc, thanks for creating this lovely theme, i need help in changing the width of the post page and some other sections of the theme to 100%, so the theme stretches and fits to screen, check the image below

can you help with this?

Kindred

personally, I think it looks terrible... but (in studio003 - not sure about the others)
#full_content {
    background: #101010 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border-radius: 1em 1em 0 0;
    clear: both;
    padding: 1em 1.5em;
}

remove the padding.

I reallt recommend that you learn some basic CSS stuff and learn to use firebug in firefox or the webdeveloper tool in firefox (and chrome)
Слaва
Украинi

timidapsin

Quote from: Kindred on September 13, 2016, 11:30:31 PM
personally, I think it looks terrible... but (in studio003 - not sure about the others)
#full_content {
    background: #101010 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border-radius: 1em 1em 0 0;
    clear: both;
    padding: 1em 1.5em;
}

remove the padding.

I reallt recommend that you learn some basic CSS stuff and learn to use firebug in firefox or the webdeveloper tool in firefox (and chrome)

Thanks so much i really appreciate.. i have started learning css :)

timidapsin

Hi kindred i have been having problem editing and change the top layer of this theme where rss feed, facebook should be ( i removed them) am trying to make it stretch and fit to screen. Please view the image

Bloc

Some updates/fixes were added to the theme, mainly those that caused php errors. Download the updated version at http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item105

Advertisement: