News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Adding Ads Below Search Box

Started by swaggaderby, October 17, 2014, 10:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swaggaderby

Please how can i add ads below the search box as it is on d pic below....close to the news bar

kat

If you search the mod site, for "Ad", "Advert" or "Advertisement", you might get lucky (ish). :)

swaggaderby

that doesnt quiet help you know...

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

kat

I wonder why we bother, sometimes.

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

swaggaderby

JBlaze

Quote from: swaggaderby on October 17, 2014, 03:20:08 PM
thanks alot for ur reply....but now i cant access my forum after installing one of dos mod

What error are you getting, exactly? Please be specific when you say you "can't access your forum", else we can't really help you :)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

kat

Quote" /> Unable to load the 'adsheaders_above' template.

I'd assume the mod didn't install, properly.

Restoring the backup that you took, before you installed the mod, might be good. Then, you can have another go.

No backup? (Doh!) You MIGHT be lucky...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=400356.0

swaggaderby

Quote from: K@ on October 17, 2014, 04:51:39 PM
Quote" /> Unable to load the 'adsheaders_above' template.

I'd assume the mod didn't install, properly.

Restoring the backup that you took, before you installed the mod, might be good. Then, you can have another go.

No backup? (Doh!) You MIGHT be lucky...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=400356.0
no backup...is der anoda way out?

Quote from: zilladotexe on October 17, 2014, 03:21:42 PM
Quote from: swaggaderby on October 17, 2014, 03:20:08 PM
thanks alot for ur reply....but now i cant access my forum after installing one of dos mod

What error are you getting, exactly? Please be specific when you say you "can't access your forum", else we can't really help you :)
adsheaders_above' template" thats d error i get as soon as i open my forum homepage....any solution pls

Kindred

manually install or uninstall the mod.

also - please try to actually use real English not silly text-speak
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

swaggaderby

Quote from: Kindred on October 17, 2014, 05:55:39 PM
manually install or uninstall the mod.

also - please try to actually use real English not silly text-speak
Sowie m8t about that....anyway i cant uninstall the mod because i cant get into my admin panel i dont know if there is a way i could uninstall the mood manually? Forum url www.derbjobs.com

Kindred

As I said...  The only way you are going to fix this is to manually finish the install or manually uninstall the mod by directly editing your php files.

Alternatively, you can load a fresh set of files, and then reinstall your other mods...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

swaggaderby

Quote from: Kindred on October 17, 2014, 07:19:48 PM
As I said...  The only way you are going to fix this is to manually finish the install or manually uninstall the mod by directly editing your php files.

Alternatively, you can load a fresh set of files, and then reinstall your other mods...
i have just tried to do that and am getting a totally different error now..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/derbjobs/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 2882

Kindred

Then you did not load clean files
Слaва
Украинi

swaggaderby

Quote from: Kindred on October 17, 2014, 07:52:02 PM
Then you did not load clean files
i have fixed the error but its back to the usual error..what exactly are you saying i should do because i have manually edited all the parse i am suppose to do yet its still not working.

swaggaderby

i have tried uninstaling the mod by doing the revert of the parse for the version of smf on my forum but still the same error.Please am i suppose to delete the files that were included below?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

swaggaderby

Quote from: Kindred on October 17, 2014, 08:27:37 PM
Quote from: Kindred on October 17, 2014, 07:19:48 PM
load a fresh set of files, and then reinstall your other mods...
Thanks i have fixed the problem..Smf automatically makes a backup of forum files before each other is being installed so all i had to do was to extract that backup and upload them again and my forum came back...Case solved

Kindred

Which seems to be what k@ suggested, yesterday
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: