Change the footer in Theme Inferno ?

Started by IceBear, October 20, 2014, 01:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceBear

How do I change the footer in Theme Inferno ?

ARG01

Yes, you will probably received faster support for our themes at our site.

That said, what exactly are you attempting to change in the footer?
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

IceBear

I wanted to add a line of my own.
I guess removing something is not allowed.

ARG01

You can add anything that you want to the footer, as long as our DzinerStudio link remains visible.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Kindred

Custom copyright mod? Global headers and footers?  Custom footer meny?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

index.template.php -

<div id="footer">
<ul class="reset">
<li class="copyright">', theme_copyright(), '</li>
<li class="copyright"><strong>Inferno</strong> Design By <a href="http://www.dzinerstudio.com" target="_blank">DzinerStudio</a></li>

<li class="copyright">Your stuff here.</li>

<li><a id="button_xhtml" href="http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer" target="_blank" class="new_win" title="', $txt['valid_xhtml'], '"><span>', $txt['xhtml'], '</span></a></li>
', !empty($modSettings['xmlnews_enable']) && (!empty($modSettings['allow_guestAccess']) || $context['user']['is_logged']) ? '<li><a id="button_rss" href="' . $scripturl . '?action=.xml;type=rss" class="new_win"><span>' . $txt['rss'] . '</span></a></li>' : '', '
<li class="last"><a id="button_wap2" href="', $scripturl , '?wap2" class="new_win"><span>', $txt['wap2'], '</span></a></li>
</ul>';

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: