News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Adding a Portal to SMF with Theme Inferno ?

Started by IceBear, October 20, 2014, 01:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceBear

Im looking for more functions, so I have looked at some portals that can be added to SMF.

But will they work with any Theme ?
I have Inferno Theme installed and was thinkong of PortaMX
But they have 4 different downloads
1. Portal Management Extension v1.52
2. Subforums v1.41 Extension
3. PMxBlog Extension v1.1
4. PortaMx 2.0 Virgo for SMF 2.1 Alpha

I guess its nr 4 Im after.
Can I install it for testing, and then uninstall it whitout problems if I dont like it ?

Any other recommendations for Portal Addons ?

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: monstermashby on October 20, 2014, 10:41:04 AM
There is a support topic for that theme as well as a separate site (http://dzinerstudio.com/).

Also, SimplePortal works on all themes. ;)

ARG01

All portals will work with our themes (DzinerStudio). Simple Portal seems to merge flawlessly with any custom theme that I design. The others probably do as well but I personally prefer Simple Portal.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Kindred

and it is most certainly **NOT** number 4...  number 4 is for use on the SMF 2.1 alpha version...
If you are using the inferno theme, you are not running 2.1 alpha.

PortaMX (item #1 in your list) should run just fine on any theme...  as would SimplePortal or EZPortal
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

Quote from: Kindred on October 20, 2014, 02:16:37 PM
and it is most certainly **NOT** number 4...  number 4 is for use on the SMF 2.1 alpha version...
If you are using the interno theme, you are not running 2.1 alpha....

Thanks. I didn't notice the  PortaMx SMF 2.1 Alpha portal in the list.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

feline

PortaMx Virgo is currently under development and works ONLY with SMF2.1 Alpha.
For the current SMF 2.0.x you can use PortaMx 1.52 ecl. The last release you find on Github and on our Site.

Advertisement: