Social Network icons

Started by swaggaderby, October 20, 2014, 02:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swaggaderby

i have checked out the mod site for some mod that can change the below highlighted or better still that will let me input those social network icons... do i need to hyperlink the image url or what exactly...

Kindred

ummm...   what?   Sorry, but that stream of consciousness question made very little sense.

What "below highlighted"?
For standard social icons, you can use the custom profile fields -- or there are at least 2 mods that do it as new database fields instead of the custom profile fields.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

swaggaderby

i tot i attached the file showing what i was saying this is the file showing what am trying to explain to you

br360

If you can live with the icons being on the left side of the forum, you can just install this mod- http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3163

The  "Follow Us" block to the right can be done easily enough with a portal mod.

Advertisement: