Prev/Next topic pages instead of next topic?? MOD??

Started by H0 modelspoor, October 24, 2014, 01:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H0 modelspoor

Could someone please help me with this.
I'm looking for a Mod as down below.
It is for the pages in a topic, when you push next or previous now you you will go to the next topic.
My members are asking for something like that also for the topic pages when they push next it will take them to the next page in the topic.

Thanks for the help

SMF-pakket                   SMF 2.0.11
Sources                           2.0.8   
Standaardtemplates    2.0.10
Taalbestanden             2.0.10

Steve

I'm not sure I understand the difference between having a button that does that and just clicking on the page number.
DO NOT pm me for support!

H0 modelspoor

People are asking for it.
And i know it excist so that's why i'm asking about it.
I now have this :

People want a previous and next thing for the pages in that topic. The previous and next on the right is for the next topic.
But people want a next and previous button for the pages in the topic also.

Steve

Was just wondering. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I can help you with this. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Herman's Mixen

This is a core modification, but it wil break things as it relies on constructPageIndex and a few other functions wich needed to be fixed in the core... so i doubt if there will be ever something like that coming as a mod or extension
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

It's been done in 2.1, though it uses blue arrows rather than text.

Edit: Hanzo'd Ninja'd

Illori

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2042 does arrows instead of text, but should not take much to change it to text if you want. the mod should install on 2.0.9 with emulation i believe.

H0 modelspoor

That Mod dos not seem to work

I have installed the mod with the packagemanager but as you can see no arrows.
(i don't know what you  mean with emulation, i'm a dutchie :) )

Herman's Mixen

package manager --> advanced --> versie nummer invoeren waar de mod op zou werken (emuleer versie bijvoorbeeld 2.o.1)

advanced vind je onderaan de pagina van je package manager....

And no that mod does not change the page view as the OP wants, this just add the arrows left and right.... no change to next page instead of next page topics

dit maakt dus geen verschil in je navigatie, alleen de pijltjs links en rechts, er veranderd niks aan de pagina, structuur zoals jij dat graag zou willen zien met pagina inplaats van pagina topics
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Advertisement: