News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function

Started by plaza, October 25, 2014, 02:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plaza

Pls help

i upgrage 2.02 t0 smf 2.0.9  install on windows server 2008  PHP Version 5.3.28

error this web

[25-Oct-2014 09:14:21 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function () in xx\Sources\Subs.php on line 3885
[25-Oct-2014 11:17:41 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function @m() in xx\Sources\Subs.php on line 3885
[25-Oct-2014 12:37:58 Asia/Bangkok] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function () in xx\Sources\Subs.php on line 3885

thk u

Chas Large

Sounds like a bad modification. What modifications do you have installed? and were any installed recently before this error began to appear? It could be the last mod installed is the problem.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Arantor

That code looks like stock SMF code rather than modified code.

I'd have to guess that shell_exec is disabled on your server.

Chas Large

Quote from: Arantor on November 17, 2014, 06:24:22 AM
That code looks like stock SMF code rather than modified code.

I'd have to guess that shell_exec is disabled on your server.
Yep you're right though I have the same code starting at line 3725. Could be the editor used though.

Another old post gets two views. Does no-one else look at old posts like you and I?

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Arantor

I don't even look at old posts on the basis that I don't have access to supporttopics.php at this point, and I only noticed these because you bumped them.

Chas Large

Quote from: Arantor on November 17, 2014, 06:57:36 AM
I don't even look at old posts on the basis that I don't have access to supporttopics.php at this point, and I only noticed these because you bumped them.
Okey Dokey ? Not a problem, just noticed the date of the OPs myself when replied and thought it odd.

JBlaze

Quote from: Arantor on November 17, 2014, 06:57:36 AM
... I don't have access to supporttopics.php at this point ...

You should? I can access it, and we should have the same permission set. Last I knew, the SMF Friends group inherits the Community Support Helper permissions...
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Arantor

Yeah, I didn't think I did. CSH is still a separate group to Friends and is freely joinable.

Anyway, still mighty confused about OP's error.

Advertisement: