Stamp posts

Started by Akshtsaklani7, October 25, 2014, 05:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akshtsaklani7

(Free) Stamp Posts Mod (for 2.0.x)

Since smf 2.1 is already coming up with Post liking option, why not extend it a bit.

Stamp posts mod will enable users to mark the posts of other users with different attributes like:-

Agree, Disagree, Helpful, Thanks, Rude, Funny, Dumb, Interesting etc.

The stamps will be displayed at the end of the post and will display the list of stampers on clicking.

This will help the users reply to a specific post on the go.

Rain Forest

Hmm, interesting mod req! :)

Akshtsaklani7

@shuban, my mod request isnt about likes n dislikes.

Arantor

I should caution you at this point about the number of complaints raised about SMFPacks.

For example only yesterday someone was discussing paying me to fix bugs in one of his mods. I've also had to fix bugs in his mods in the past, even to the point where he couldn't be bothered to fix the mods, just instead copy/paste the bug fix into a PM rather than fix the actual download.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Related to the point raised by Arantor I probably found *another* bug in the shoutbox javascript... How is the pro version Arantor? I know you have it but... I would have planned to get it in the future but idk how it's coded. Your opinion? :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Arantor

At a vague glance at the code it looked much like the free one, but I didn't study it carefully or anything.

I do know there have been multiple calls for all the free SMF Packs mods to be removed from the mod site, though...

Ninja ZX-10RR

Got it thanks. If only there were a better free shoutbox than that one... :| Tried all the ones that I know, including non-approved ones. On topic there isn't a free one AFAIK, only that paid one linked by Shuban :/
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Akshtsaklani7

I think a member named joker released a likes mod few days back and that was free probably. But then again, the topic isn't about post liking.

Advertisement: