News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Love troops (forum to have fun)

Started by Rain Forest, October 31, 2014, 06:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain Forest

Love troops.com is a new lounge forum.
We have all kind of categories from music till travel. Be welcome!

Theme is based on writer by Mick G.

We started this forums for our troop only once we started playing Battle Camp. Now friends of friends are joining us and we welcome everyone who likes to have fun.

Screenshots:
INDEX:

TOPIC:

PMFE

I noticed this browsing a few other boards and am curious, why is there a lack of images on most board designs?

ARG01

Quote from: PMFE on November 08, 2014, 01:59:31 PM
I noticed this browsing a few other boards and am curious, why is there a lack of images on most board designs?

Some prefer to keep things uncluttered.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Biology Forums

I love the elephant that hangs down... So creative!

A little too plain for me and not a fan of keeping threads locked from guests, but nice design.

Rain Forest

Quote from: Shuban on November 08, 2014, 02:43:15 PM
I love the elephant that hangs down... So creative!

A little too plain for me and not a fan of keeping threads locked from guests, but nice design.

Thank you. The 'go back to the top' style is just a simple tweak. :)

And yes, that's something the whole team wanted. :)

Rain Forest

*Update*

Index

Custom Rank

Quick Replies

Tag members (and they will get a notification in their profile *menu bar*)

Enabled Tweets and Media (Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube, Facebook video's etc.)

Acans

Looks great!

I love the idea for the iOS un/read board icons.

The tiniest nip picking although, the on icon is in the same position as the off icon :D
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Rain Forest

Thanks! I have to say that I didn't spent much time on the Admin account since it's just made for auto-birthday posts etc.

The On/off icons are different thought. Grey = no new posts; Green = new posts :)

Acans

Yeah, but the white bit should be to the right on the on, and to the left on the off :).
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Mortissimov

Quote from: ѕησω on February 15, 2015, 07:10:36 AM
Yeah, but the white bit should be to the right on the on, and to the left on the off :).

Just a simple rotation. :D BTW, I like the design and the idea. I registered. ;)

Rain Forest

Darn! You are right! My bad

Fixed now! Thanks for the feedack

Thanks NavMartin! :)

Acans

Advertisement: