News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[DONATING $2.56] Stylize Post mod

Started by PokémonS, November 01, 2014, 09:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokémonS

SMF 2.0.9

Hi!

So, I want a mod works like this:
- The post automatically stylize.

Normal Post

Stylize Post

More specific:

- The user setting should be like this

- There are Disable Stylize Post while posting

- There are permission to allow/disallow Stylize Post
- Doesn't affect in editing post to avoid multiple stylize code.
- No, there is no option to disable other's stylize post.
- Only apply to new posts.

If you interest, please PM me.
Donating using PayPal. :)

Oh, also if you found similar, same mod, or someone has made this mod, please post here.

Thanks!
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

Suki

Better offer this as a freebie, honestly.

Anyway, this is more complex than you might imagine, not to mention people doesn't generally know how to apply css code.

I remember there was an ancient mod that let you style your posts, perhaps using that as a start would be better.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

PokémonS

Quote from: La Catrina on November 01, 2014, 10:09:00 AM
Better offer this as a freebie, honestly.

Anyway, this is more complex than you might imagine, not to mention people doesn't generally know how to apply css code.

I remember there was an ancient mod that let you style your posts, perhaps using that as a start would be better.

Thanks for your answer!
That's great if someone can do it for free, but I want to try appreciate other's work for me even with a low pricey.  :)

btw, can you provide a link to that mod?
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

Suki

Thats not my point. After paypal fees, the remain budget is going to be next to zero and even if you have the best intentions possible, theres always this sense of duty towards any paid job: "I paid you so now I own all your time, code, updates, your soul and your first born".  And for that little amount of money, no one will do this.

Thats why it will be far better to be honest and request this as a freebie or offer a "donation" instead, something that won't resemble any paid for offer.

As for the mod, I honestly can't remember it, perhaps it was a WIP or some custom coding I saw once, been trying to search for it on the modsite but no luck so far.

Found this one: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1467  dunno if thats the one I remember.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

PokémonS

Quote from: La Catrina on November 01, 2014, 10:34:01 AM
Thats not my point. After paypal fees, the remain budget is going to be next to zero and even if you have the best intentions possible, theres always this sense of duty towards any paid job: "I paid you so now I own all your time, code, updates, your soul and your first born".  And for that little amount of money, no one will do this.

Thats why it will be far better to be honest and request this as a freebie or offer a "donation" instead, something that won't resemble any paid for offer.

As for the mod, I honestly can't remember it, perhaps it was a WIP or some custom coding I saw once, been trying to search for it on the modsite but no luck so far.

Found this one: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1467  dunno if thats the one I remember.

So, there must be a rules for minimum paid works,
and I don't see the rules here, I just think $2.56 is enough, lol. :p

Okay, so I change the tag to DONATING $2.56. :p

Thanks for the link! I'll try to edit the entire code.
But maybe someone found the other one?
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

Arantor

In my part of the world, $2.56 after fees would not even buy a cup of coffee. Would be better for free.

Advertisement: