News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[FREE] Anyone thought about imgur integration?

Started by Ninja ZX-10RR, November 03, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

it's not "helpful" to you, because we are telling you that what you are asking for is not a great idea....  but it IS helpful in that we are telling everyone else who reads this thread that it is not a great idea - and there are better options.

and I never claimed to be speaking for you or even "for everyone". I stated that it is better all around - for everyone....   not speaking for anyone, making a blanket statement. There is a difference.   I am saying that your idea, while not a BAD idea is also not a GOOD idea because there are better ways to do it. Just because you don't agree or you still want the feature doesn't make your opinion that "imgur is better" a correct statement.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ninja ZX-10RR

All the above is still YOUR opinion. It is not a great idea to YOU, not to me.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

i really dont see this going anywhere productive. as a result i am locking this.

Advertisement: