Extremely annoying border-radius not working properly with some browsers.

Started by Ninja ZX-10RR, November 03, 2014, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Gwenwyfar

Yeah, my fault on that, sorry, just edited the last post before you posted, give a look :P
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Ninja ZX-10RR

Didn't work either xD and I can't see any changes, should I put it like !important.table_grid thead tr {
   background-color: transparent;
?
EDIT: just tried, doesn't seem to change a thing...
This is the final snippet of code that I have, just to be clear ;)
/*Fortytwo*/
#boardindex_table table {
   background-color: transparent; }

#boardindex_table tr {
  background-color: transparent; }

#boardindex_table td.info, #boardindex_table td.lastpost {
  background-color: #F0F4F7; }

/*Fortytwo 2*/
.table_grid tr {
}

.table_grid th {
   background-color: #FF7A00;
}

.table_grid .first_th {
   border-radius: 15px 0 0 0;
}

.table_grid .last_th {
   border-radius: 0 15px 0 0;
}
.table_grid thead tr {
}
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Gwenwyfar

I guess that wasn't clear enough, sorry. Here's how it should look for the part 2 ;)

/*Fortytwo 2*/
.table_grid thead tr {
}

.table_grid th {
   background-color: #FF7A00;
}

.table_grid .first_th {
   border-radius: 15px 0 0 0;
}

.table_grid .last_th {
   border-radius: 0 15px 0 0;
}

Ninja ZX-10RR

OMG how did you do that?!

That's plain awesome no need to say sorry I'm just shocked for such a speed, you made it where a lot of people couldn't. I really owe you. I'm so happy you literally made my day, I was stuck with this thing since a few weeks and you just solved it in no time... Now I can finally start to add more selectable colors by packing up new themes, I might pack some of those up and distribute it I don't know (hope that I can use those changes)... And all thanks to you.

once again, even if it won't be enough.

I will get back here if I see any bug but I really don't see any...

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Gwenwyfar

Glad its all fixed then, just let us know in case you see any more bugs  ;D

I probably wouldn't have noticed (or at least taken some time to notice) if it wasn't for that post on mozilla though, so you can call it a "team" solution if you will ;)

With the problem known its just plain old selector play, but it can do wonders if you know how they work. Even if you don't know how they work, its enough to have in mind that you can easily select any combination of elements you want, then do something with that selection :)

Ninja ZX-10RR

That's my problem - I don't know how they really work, I am (perhaps I should say was, since I totally quitted..) basically a supporter and I know a very little php just to fix bugs or editing here and there. But .css... Still learning :) I guess I will have to check some guides about it, I just don't have time because my project is really about to take off thanks to an awesome former dev that is helping me very much to get a payment system up and running.

Btw thanks again :D

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Gwenwyfar

No problem, you're welcome :)

When you decide to start learning more about it I can try to help you out if you want, almost done with my own forum as well soon ;)

(Try because I'm much better at coding than at explaining/teaching anything :P But its pretty simple once you get the hang of it, only some selectors are a bit more tricky to get what they do)

Ninja ZX-10RR

Link? Perhaps I can learn something already from there... :) and that's exactly the reason why I surf forums on the internet, I inspect a lot of elements :P

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Gwenwyfar

Ninja ZX-10RR

For the sake of the discussion it looks plain awesome :D I respect your willingness not to publish the link here though.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: