SMF auction mod

Started by Jaroslav Pavlata, November 11, 2014, 01:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaroslav Pavlata

Hello,

there is a functional mode at auction for SMF 2.0.9?

Thank you.

Kindred

1- please post mod requests in the mo requests board (this has been moved there from support)
2- try using search?
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2438
(at some point, the author did make the "pro" version available to everyone as well)
Also SMF Classifieds (which is a paid-mod)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

I have SMF Classifieds at http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-classifieds.php which can do auctions and listings with bidding.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

There is a very old one that I use, but it is no longer supported and you won't be able to find it here... it is named SMF Bay but as with most unsupported mods, it is full of bugs and so is for the most part very difficult to implement if you can even find a copy of it...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Kindred

Bob... that was the first one I linked to...   it is still available.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Quote from: Kindred on November 11, 2014, 01:35:09 PM
Bob... that was the first one I linked to...   it is still available.

ok, thanks, its such an old mod, didn't know if it was still here...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Jaroslav Pavlata

Is it possible to customize the setup SMF Bay so that I can install on SMF 2.0.9?

Quote from: Jaroslav Pavlata on November 11, 2014, 02:17:31 PM
Is it possible to customize the setup SMF Bay so that I can install on SMF 2.0.9?

It will install on 2.0.9 easily, you have to scroll to bottom of package manager list and use the tool to revert version to a previous version of SMF, but i leave it to you to determine which version to revert to, then revert back to current version afterward...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

Advertisement: