News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Session interrupt

Started by Bounty_y2k, November 15, 2014, 12:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

And it's not included in any other file?

Bounty_y2k

It is included in all of my non-forum pages and forum itself.

Arantor

And do any of THOSE start a session or anything like that?

Bounty_y2k

Bounty_y2k

No,none of the pages starts a session.

Bounty_y2k

No,none of the pages starts a session. Any ideas?

Illori

can you please stop deleting your replies and reposting them a day later? we dont like people continuing to bump their topics.

Kindred

And, if you do bump...   do not do so by deleting the previous bump. 

I am at a loss...   not sure what you're doing wrong...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bounty_y2k

Sorry,I just want to solve this...it worked on my virtual host...and I have just checked,it still works. Same files. :S

Bounty_y2k

I have just checked error log...its a mess. I dont know what caused this but recently i was getting a lot of
QuoteSorry, but you've reached your login attempts threshold. Please wait 30 seconds and try again later.
error.

I deleted the error_log (i made backup tho) and access my website and after 4 clicks on the home button i end up with 85 lines of errors... most of them by Load.php,Subs-Auth.php,Security.php,Errors.php.
I will attach the error_log since its too big to post it.

Also I couldn't login at all. But from private firefox window I can do everything,and I dont get any error while browsing. Checked error log after that and only error there is is 'Unable to load session...make sure SSI.php is included before anything on the page - SSI.php on line 170'

Bounty_y2k

Can anyone check this out? Please?

I made a new clean instal of SMF. It still get this error:
[26-Dec-2014 14:31:09 Etc/GMT0] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: is_admin in /home/(site)/public_html/forum_test/Sources/Security.php on line 824
[26-Dec-2014 14:31:09 Etc/GMT0] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: permissions in /home/(site)/public_html/forum_test/Sources/Security.php on line 831
[26-Dec-2014 14:31:09 Etc/GMT0] PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/(site)/public_html/forum_test/Sources/Security.php on line 831

Kindred

if you are getting those errors, then a) you do not have a clean install b) your host is doing something screwy c) you have screwed up something in your configuration or d) you have a wordpress installation which is conflicting with the smf installation.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bounty_y2k

Hmm. a) downloaded clean instal :S Maybe its my theme... if it is can you tell me where to look for errors?
b) could be xD
c) didn't change anything in config files.
d) nope only smf and my site (no engine simple php pages)

Kindred

no. it won't be a theme issue. that is in sources, not templates.

where/when are you getting those errors?
What are you doing inside SMF at the time?
Слaва
Украинi

Bounty_y2k

After few reloading(4 or 5 times) any page (since all pages include SSI.php) i get the '30 seconds' error and i am unable to login on administrator account. It says wrong password every time.
As I said before while browsing through firefox private window I don't get these errors and I can login anytime.

All other errors are just while browsing the forums.
I noticed that in ACP sometimes i cant get live data from SMF. It says 'You are unable to connect to simplemachines.org's latest news file.'. But that isn't critical issue.

Edit1:

I just deleted all error logs and while browsing the new forum i created there are no errors for now. But still the session problem stays the same.. :S

Edit2:

Hmm..the log from root error log of my host says this:

Quote[26-Dec-2014 20:15:50 Etc/GMT0] PHP Notice:  SSI.php was unable to load a session!  This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/(site)/public_html/forum_test/SSI.php on line 170
For every page i visited i guess...(caused by new forum)

This is the begining of the file i include:
<?php

include(
"forum_test/SSI.php");

And i include it like this:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<?php $active 'el1'; include 'source/style.php'?>
//HTML AND PHP CODE

That shouldn't be a problem since I have same files on virtual server and it works very well.

Bounty_y2k

Okay I deleted everything and started all over again. Clean version of smf no themes no mods.
I have the same problem as before. None of the pages can't create the session except forum pages.
Forum error log is empty but server error log has only one error witch repeats.

Quote[27-Dec-2014 10:56:09 Etc/GMT0] PHP Notice:  SSI.php was unable to load a session!  This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/(site)/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 170

As I said all site pages have:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" //first line
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<?php $active 'el1'; include 'source/style.php'
//html and php

And style.php file has:
<?php //first line
include("forum/SSI.php");
//rest of the php

Illori

are you using SSI.php inside SMF? if so dont.

Bounty_y2k

Tried
if (strpos($urld, 'forum') == false){
(include "forum/SSI.php") or die('fail 1');
}

Too. Same result.

Arantor

You need to include SSI as the VERY FIRST THING. Even before the <!DOCTYPE.

Bounty_y2k

That...did the trick. O.o
Can't believe that that was the error. It works on xampp virtual machine even if not actually in line 1.
Thank you very much once again. I wont open this topic again I promise :D

Advertisement: