Upgrade error / GoDaddy

Started by Aarón L. Torres, November 15, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aarón L. Torres

Well, back then I had a forum on 2.0.8 and when I tried to upgrade something like this would happen after 'upgrading' it. Now I tested by creating a new forum and it also happens, I'm really confused. :o
(and scared to upgrade, already loss some data since I'm not really into forums, pretty newb)

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/55/12067455/html/msdlg/Sources/Subs-Auth.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/55/12067455/html/msdlg/Sources/Security.php on line 543

Kindred

This has now been reported 3 times...

Apparently godaddy installed some sort of "security upgrade" which seems to think that subs_post and subs_auth are hacked files and removes them.

Call godaddy support and tell the, to Disable whatever stupid update they did ...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

cbielich

I just figured it out myself. I just had the same issue

Upload your Sources folder through the Godaddy filemanager

That will do it

Ken_GoDaddy

@HGNTorres,

I'm with GoDaddy and came across your post.

Did @cbielich's suggestion work for you? If not, please reply or private message me and let me know. I am happy to look into this further for you.

Advertisement: