Sources > Subs-Auth.php file deleted itself

Started by cbielich, November 17, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

yes. you did...   k@ seems to be the only one to ever see an issue with php files transferring via auto. I've never been able to reproduce the problem....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

There've been a number of incidents, here, where that's been shown to be the problem, with seemingly random files.

'course, searching for them would be... phun.

Sethv2

I'm on Godaddy, and when I try to upload via ftpzilla (transfer set to binary), the file immediately deletes itself.

Edit: Subs.php and Load.php does so as well. At this point, I'm just going to upload the entire folder via the folder manager on Godaddy's CP.

kat

It'll be their "mod_security" settings. GoDaddy are infamous for having that set really badly and they won't change it. :(

Finaddicts

I had the same issue, transferred with GoDaddy file manager and they would auto delete. I found if I could catch them before they deleted and changed the permissions to executable they worked okay You have to be fast and get them before they are deleted. 

Advertisement: