Dashboard language

Started by Valeriane, November 18, 2014, 05:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valeriane

Hi guys,

I am new in simplemachines, just wondering if its a bug or its impossible to fixe the language dashboard to my native language?
I would like french each time I connect.

Kindred

What dashboard? This site or your own site? Set it for everyone or just for your user account?   And why is this in bug reports?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Valeriane

Hi Kindred, well the problem is by defaut the language is Albanian, I have to chance from Albanian to French all the time in Simplemachine (top right Select language). Maybe this is the wrong place in the forum to speak about it; but this may improve the site.

Kindred

Go to your profile and select the language that you want.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

What language is set in Admin -> Configuration -> Languages ?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

Steve....   she is talking about the language HERE... :P

which yes - defaults to albanian in the select tool (but should actually DISPLAY English)
We know...  it's a glitch in the site specific code (not in the software itself)
Слaва
Украинi

Steve

Oh! If that's the case, then nm ... :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Valeriane

Ok thanks you guys, I fixed it in my dashboard, its fine now  :D

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: