News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Two lots of forum

Started by Empire KickAss, November 20, 2014, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empire KickAss

Howdy all, as you can see that I'm new at SMF, even that I have used SMF once before. Here is my Question

Can we I have two lost of forums, lets say I have the forums for these domains "example1.com and then example2.com, each of the two Forums will have different selection but the users/members don't need to have two lots of accounts just the one account.. So I can post on example1 and example2 and still have my post and account linked together.

Just wanted to know if it will work, as I be having And main Site for anyone to join and a community that will be linked.
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Empire KickAss

Or the other option witch most of you will go with, is to have the members on example1.com don't see the example2.com selection, other wards private, only example2.com members is example2.com
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Empire KickAss

I'll check that out, but It does not answer my Question

Kindred

Actually, it answers your questions specifically and exactly.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Empire KickAss

Quote from: Kindred on November 20, 2014, 11:55:10 PM
Actually, it answers your questions specifically and exactly.
it does now, after looking and reading it.. It does.

Thanks

Advertisement: