News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

integration question

Started by fannoj, November 21, 2014, 09:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fannoj

Hello,

Are there at this point in time any thoughts /list on things that i might have to update in jfusion plugin for smf in order to allow smf integration to still work ?

things of interest would be:
-global var change
-database change
more ???

I know password has change, I will have to look at that.

Kindred

Not at this time...  But you can check it out by trying an install yourself.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

fannoj

i already did.

i just wanted to use a "change list" if one existed, it would speed up things.

Kindred

It does not exist, aside from the commit log in GitHub.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Given how many changes have occurred, producing one would be a colossal time investment for surprisingly little benefit. At least, if it were detailed enough to be relevant.

Dragooon

We did change the password hashing algorithm, so it may cause some effect. I'm not sure how the JFusion integration works

Arantor

If it uses the hook to let Joomla handle authentication (i.e. the verify_user hook) even that might not be a problem.

Advertisement: