News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 209 shoutbox and shoot site for signup only

Started by Cod3rx, November 22, 2014, 06:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cod3rx

if anyone can help me with this SMF 209  i need a  shoutbox , And shoot site for signup only gest can not see anything at all so have to signup to the site

kat

1) Ever thought of searching the mod site, using the term "Shoutbox"?

2) Shoot site? Admin>Features and option>General>Allow guests to browse the forum. You want to make sure that's not selected checked.

Shambles

Cod3rx

hwllo mate in uk as well mate did u download the pack too any idea what it is ?

Shambles

I didn't download the pack - I just opened the page as you said you couldn't.

PS.. that page is the mod parser instructions for SMFPacks Shoutbox v1.0.5.

Cod3rx

im lose here mate with this i need a shoutbox and not getting any where i seen this one tryed it white index page and did all in the mod as it said too

Shambles

So it's not actually a problem with the page at the link you posted, it's during operation/installation of the mod itself...?

If that's the case you need to post your details at the mod's support page.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=269091.0

Irisado

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Kindred

and it's also being discussed in the support topic doe the smfpacks shoutbox mod...   so I am locking this.

Seriously, Cod3rx - you need to chill out.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: