Simpleads doesn't work. How do you add ads(video or html) above my main forum?

Started by platinummack, November 22, 2014, 12:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

platinummack

Hi everyone, so www.maaximumseduction.com/viplounge/]here[/url] is my forum

I want to know how to embed custom HTML code, Youtube code, anything above the main forum where it says Maaximum Seduction VIP lounge. A form to collect e-mails, ads, youtube videos? I know I can go into the custom php file and find the "right div" that I am trying to positing the ads above and place it there, but that is dirty and very manual. Any easier way like by using a mod. I installed simpleads, but it's confusing. I created an ad and stated my position and it doesn't show.

thanks for your help.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

platinummack

kat

On the mod's download page, you'll see this:

Clicking that takes you to the support topic which, in this case, is here:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=381408.0

platinummack

Do you have a link for the ad management mod v 2.

Here is my issue there. Don't know if you have dealt with this.

I installed the ad management mod v 2 and then uninstalled it after I got an error when creating an add, and then it is saying "unable to load ads" template, my forum and dashboard below the header are gone. What do I do please?

Kindred

STOP asking the same question in multiple places.   That is rude, against our rules, and more likely to have people ignore you than answer you.

Since your original question in this thread has been addressed and your new question is alreayd answered elsewhere.... Locked
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: