URGENT : How to integrate new php page with forum

Started by CodySweatshirt, November 22, 2014, 05:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodySweatshirt

okay so i have a program that will sent data to a random php page that will then take that data and create a new php page that will be displayed on my website... i am searching for a way to have my php page resemble the rest of the website IE : the menu, the banner, etc etc

i tried custom actions mod, but it doesn't allow me to put up my custom php file, just allows me to enter data that will be displayed

Chas Large

Have you read the SSI file that comes with SMF ? Or the on-line manual about SSI? It might be the answer, failing that you could copy a template file and use the same CSS as the site to get the same look and feel.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Kindred

You would need to start by understanding how to make a very basic internal page, using smf templates...   There is a section on the wiki which discusses this.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: