News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Application form

Started by Empire KickAss, November 22, 2014, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empire KickAss

I can not find that mod, or don't even know if there is one.. if not then has to be coding up. I don't want to use google docs for this. Application form where people click the link to that Application form page and answer so and so Questions like 10 Questions, then hit submit.. then they automatic receives and rank till they get approved or not. and once they are approved they see the froums and download page.
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Kindred

No. There is no mod like that... And nothing that uses google docs.

There is a mod to create forms which will post to a board...   Which I have used for applications...but nothing to automatically assign users based on the values in that form.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Empire KickAss

I put it this way,  Like how Enjin is, Application page. (I don't like Enjin anymore)
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Arantor

Yes, but the point continues to stand...

Empire KickAss

Empire KickAss

Advertisement: