News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

imageresizer

Started by Cod3rx, November 23, 2014, 11:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cod3rx

hi all is there a imageresizer for the forum ive looked at what there is none work on the 209 many thax for your help on this one... i can not open the forum till its been done

Arantor

hey what is an imageresizer for the forum thx 4 clarifyin

Cod3rx

its so when users pit pics into the forum post its resizer them small

Arantor

i dont understand sorry

Pretend I'm an idiot that can't understand you. Or better still, imagine I'm a person that doesn't have the ability to read your mind or understand you with a lot of missing letters and words in your posts.

Kindred

Cod3rx,

You have alreayd been asked, politely to use actual english... Including capitalization, punctuation and actual grammar.

I will now ask less nicely.

If you do not start trying to actually communicate rather than demanding answers and then complaining when the answers don't suit you, you will be banned instead of just moderated.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

and - as promised - that little tantrum has you on a three day cool-off.

Next time the ban will be permanent.

As for who I am?  I am the PM of this project --
We don't ask for "perfect" grammar - and we don't jump on folks for the occasional mistype but, for users requesting support, clear communication is important. Your communication is unclear, rude, and really, just indicative of laziness.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

Check the attachment settings, if you mean attached images.

If you mean images in [img][/img] tags, you need to change the settings in Features and Options>Layout.

If your questions were clearer, our answers would be clearer.

Being ancient, I don't get txtspk, l33tspk and all that bollox.

Advertisement: