Is it possible to change from SQLite to MySQL?

Started by Echos OS, November 23, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echos OS

My forum currently uses a SQLite database. I was wondering if it would be possible to switch over to a MySQL database, preferably without losing data. If it is possible, how would I go about doing that?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Echos OS

Quote from: Kindred on November 23, 2014, 02:19:19 PM
Search google for "convert sqlite to mysql"
I looked around quite a bit and I couldn't seem to find anything that works. Could you please go into more detail?

Kindred

Google pulled the top 6 articles when i searched that seemed to have answers.  Can't link now cause i am on a phone. .
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Deaks

Echos OS, did you get this done? if not can you update us to what else you have tried, as its been a while I have marked this as solved for now.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: