News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Wordpress bridge mod?

Started by Marcelo Mika, November 23, 2014, 03:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcelo Mika

Disculpa, no entendi.

Quote from: Kindred on November 24, 2014, 07:54:37 PM
Perhaps it has.. but no one is insulting anyone and its not out if hand, so I don't think a lock is in order.

you who responded?

Kindred

Illori posted "I think this thread has run its course" and then she locked the thread.
I responded, "perhaps it has (run its course) but no one is insulting anyone and it (has not gotten) out of hand, so i don't think it should be locked"  and I unlocked the thread.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Marcelo Mika

Quote from: Illori on November 24, 2014, 07:20:04 PM
i think this thread has run its course.

has modified the post after the response,

Very poorly done! . It leaves you in an uncomfortable position.

It was like something out of course a misunderstanding?

Kindred

Marcelo,

What are you babbling about?   Neither Illori nor I have modified our posts....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Marcelo Mika

Ufffh! tired! tired and to see that it is easier to write without thinking, to think and then write and is not the first time ud believed with reason and verify that you are wrong.

Note the differences, you are not my son for me to explain everything, try to figure it out for themselves.

You said earlier;

Quote from: Kindred on November 25, 2014, 12:04:16 AM
Illori posted "I think this thread has run its course" and then she locked the thread.
I responded, "perhaps it has (run its course) but no one is insulting anyone and it (has not gotten) out of hand, so i don't think it should be locked"  and I unlocked the thread.

and now says

Quote from: Kindred on November 25, 2014, 01:38:55 AM
Marcelo,

What are you babbling about?   Neither Illori nor I have modified our posts....

and this is the current post of illori

Quote from: Illori on November 24, 2014, 07:20:04 PM
i think this thread has run its course.

Continues to assert that illori not modify anything?

discovered the differences? look red. and see the attached image.

Tell me what happened?

I do not understand because you have to discuss everything ...

Arantor

Perhaps it really should be locked because this isn't going anywhere even remotely useful any more, it's long past the point where something like a point could ever have been made and now both sides are just antagonising each other because the OP won't get what he wants and is being shouty about it.

Marcelo Mika

Friends developers of simple machines.

Instead of much pride and discussion, apply energy to give more to script development, because with this attitude are killing the good creation that they succeeded.

Here no longer matters if achieved what I wanted, or helped me with what I needed,

this very clear, no service vocation.

when these things happen we all lose.

Developers, staff, customers, community and the reputation of smf.

Grazie !

Kindred

Just to be clear...   Illori did not say the text you posted in red.   She did that action. She locked the thread.

After that, I came and decided that it didn't need to be locked, so I removed the lock and explained why.   Apparently you are the one who needs things explained...   (And I am betting that I am much older than you are anyway)

And with that...   I believe that Illori was probably correct after all, and Arantor is correct now.   This thread has gone its course and has not even descended into fun nonsense.  <click>
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: