Please , how I can correct these errors ?

Started by 10prof.com, November 26, 2014, 04:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

10prof.com

I have four errors , Please , how I can correct these errors

first, when I want to go
configuration, security and moderation: the error is  :     Fatal error: Call to undefined function ModifySecuritySettings() in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxx/forum/Sources/Admin.php on line 505

the second, when I want to go

configuration features and options    : The error is: Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_helper() in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 97

third, when I want to go
configuration modifications settings : The error is: Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_helper() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 131

fourth, when I want to go
configuration ; core features/   The error is : Fatal error: Call to undefined function ModifyCoreFeatures() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/forum/Sources/Admin.php on line 505

Kindred

Are you on godaddy?

Are all of your files actually present?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

10prof.com

yes I am on godaddy!

I made some modifications on ManageSettings.php.
to install a mod of facebook and google plus!
thank you

Kindred

well, givent hat we don't know exactly what edits you made -- but you only have 2 mods -- I'd suggest that you upload a clean set of files.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: Kindred on November 26, 2014, 01:29:29 PM
well, givent hat we don't know exactly what edits you made -- but you only have 2 mods -- I'd suggest that you upload a clean set of files.

Okay, I see where the OP stated he manually did edits, not sure if they are both one mod or 2, but where is it stated how many mods the OP has installed? Just because the OP stated the manual edit, does not mean that's all the mods installed. ;)

Steve

He did say this which could lead one to believe that's the only two mods he has:

Quote from: 10prof.com on November 26, 2014, 01:27:48 PMI made some modifications on ManageSettings.php.
to install a mod of facebook and google plus!

But you're right, it's not definitive and there could be more.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Deaks

10prof.com, do you still need help with this? did any of the suggestions help? I have marked this as solved for now if you need help with this issue please update us :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: