How do you add banner in this section of my forum?

Started by platinummack, November 26, 2014, 06:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

platinummack

So here is my forum

I want to know how to

In the "Div class=Navigate_section"
which is between the nav buttons and the first board
where you see Maaximum Seduction VIP Forum-Tips on Picking up Women, PUA Books, Best Pick up Artist, How to Meet Women Online!

I want to remove that and input a banner that is the same width as my header banner. Did post this before but just got references to mods. Don't want to use a mod. I did use an Ad management mod and it screwed up my site. Had to spend a lot of time restoring it back to better than it was. Want to hard code this.

So what file, what div do I input the banner in?

Bigguy

Look in index.template.php in your themes folder. Try editing that file and see if the banners are in the right place.

platinummack

Look in that file for what? the Div that manipulates that area? Then see if I can drop something like a video or graphic in there and see if it populates in that area?

Bigguy

platinummack

BTW do you know any snippet of code that I can add that would put a hovering feedback box on my form on the left. People would lick on it and submit feedback. CSs would be like position: static;
or something.

Bigguy

Not to sure about that. I would think a google search would help ya out though. :) Or maybe some other member here on the forum.

platinummack

Okay will do that. You can close this post if you wish or resolve it.

Advertisement: